There are a number of members from the Senior Band and the Development Band competing at the State Solo & Ensemble Championships this weekend at Our Lady of Mercy College (52 Cape St, Heidelberg).
As you can imagine, competing in a small group or as a soloist can be quite nerve racking and it would be great to have some friendly Moonee Valley Brass supporters in the audience!
Below is the list of events that members are competing in over the weekend. Please come along and show your support if you can!
Saturday July 25th
- 9.40am – Open Hymn Quartet/Quintet
- 9.50am – Open C/D Grade Quartet/Quintet
- 11.00am – Open Ensemble
- 12.25pm – Open Duet/Trio
- 2.10pm – Open Non-Championship Solo
- 3.10pm – Open Euphonium
Sunday July 26th
- 9.00am – Under 10 Any Brass Solo
- 11.15am – Novice Other Brass
- 12.45pm – Juvenile Any Percussion Instrument
Please note: All times are approximate and we advise arriving early